Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!


Don't y'all just LOVE Fall? I love EVERYTHING about it! Cool air, pumpkins, baking, warm soups in the crock pot, Halloween, CANDY,  hot cocoa, leaves turning...man I could go on and on! It seriously gives me the warm fuzzies! At our school we have a huge fall festival each year. Friday our fabulous PTO members decked the school out in Halloween decor! Although the kids get a little crazy and from Monday on I will be asked every day "Miss Nelson!! Is tomorow Halloween?!?!" or "Miss Nelson!!! Is tomorrow the fall festival?!?!?", I love it! With all the hard work and expectations we have for our little kiddos, they deserve to have a little more excitement around the school, and by golly if Halloween decorations is what does it for them, I'll take it! I included this picture because it listed many of my favorite things about fall and it ended with thankful. We have so much to be thankful for and 'tis the season to be reminded of that!

Well I would make another excuse for why it's been so long since I've posted, but I will give you a freebie instead! Head on over to my TPT shop to pick up a free leader in me themed Notebook Cover. I have included covers for grades K-8. All I ask in return for this freebie is to rate my product!



It has been a busy few weeks in Miss Nelson's classroom! I plan to include lots of pictures in my blog post tomorrow of what all we have been doing in first grade. I am also working on a new TPT product that I will include a link for too! :)

Happy Saturday and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment