Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oh Hey...Remember Me???

Hey there! Remember me? The new blogger? No? Oh, well maybe that's because I have SERIOUSLY been neglecting my little blog since the back to school madness began!

I don't know about y'all, but I.am.BEAT

This is week 3 for my district and we are finally getting in a good routine in my class. Tuesday felt like the first day of school again. I don't know if it was having Monday off for Labor Day or what, but my kiddos were insane in the membrane!

 


One of the main reasons this little gem has been neglected is due to the number of hours I have been putting into teaching, lesson plans, making flip charts for our new reading program...the list goes on! Let's just say if I was paid by the hour, I would be rollin' in the dough for the major OT I have put in the past month or so! But this isn't new to the teachers reading this! That is the story of our lives during the school year!

I am working on uploading a few things to TPT. Tune in later this week to get info about my new products!

Thanks for reading!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment