Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oi Vey!

Man, oh MAN! The past week and a half have been a whirlwind and I have been surviving just by the hair on my chinny chin chin! ::insert 1st grade kiddo giggle::

I hate to admit, but OBVIOUSLY my little bloggity blog has been low on the totem pole with the craziness that has been the beginning of the school year! Inservice week was a whirlwind. The first two days of school are a daze. All I can remember is having to soak my feet for hours once I made it home and going to bed around 7pm. We made it through hump day and it was our first GOOD day! It was like REALLY good. I have so many sweeties in my class. One in particular makes my heart swell with happiness every time he giggles at my jokes. I must be REALLY funny, because he sure does cackle! :)

Well, here are a few pictures of my finished classroom. Sorry they are so small. I tried making them bigger but for some reason it made them pixilated & I just don't have the energy to try and fix it!I am going to keep this blog post short and sweet because let's face it, it's 8:30 and that's past my bedtime at this point in the school year. I may or may not be having to hold my eyelids open with pencils while I write this beloved blog post. HEH!















Thanks for reading!



Hope you all had a great kick off to your school year if you started this week too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment