Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange!!


Wow! Are we really half way through July already? I am only 34 days away from starting the 2013-2014 school year...EEK! Time flies when you're having fun! :) I have to say, this is the first summer I have enjoyed since I began my teacher career 3 years ago! This will be my first year not moving states, classrooms or grade levels, so my stress level is WAY down compared to the others! I worked a few hours today in the disaster zone that is my classroom! Slow and steady wins the race, right? I will post pics later this week of the slow but sure progress I make!

 

On another note... have you joined the Back to School Blogger exchange yet?? If not...hurry! You don't want to miss out! I am SO excited to be joining in with Adventures of Ms. Smith &Covered in Glitter & Glue for this great opportunity to connect with other teachers & bloggers out there in the U.S.A! If you would like to join in with us, go on over to one of their blogs and sign up! It super quick and easy! You will be in charge of sending one blogger a  back to school themed package ($15 limit) and you will get a fun package as well!

Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment