Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday... my first linky party...Woop Woop! :)

Hey y'all! I am super pumped to be joining my first linky party today! I am joining up with the fabulous Cara Caroll over at The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!

I don't know about y'all, but my brain is always churning and Pinterest hasn't helped the slightest bit! But I mean, who can remember life WITHOUT Pinterest? Could we survive without it? Doubtful...



I am going to start out this week small with 2 school, home, and recipe pins. Baby steps...right? 

 Funny Workplace Ecard: Pinning teaching ideas should get you some kind of professional development credit.

I thought this would be appropriate to begin with...ha! Can I get an AMEN? I spend countless hours on Pinterest...daily! :)



Data Folders for each student. student friendly and can give them ownership of their progress! 
This will be year 2 for my school in implementing the Leader in Me program. We had a fantastic first year and are excited to see what is in store for this year! One thing I really want to work on this year is my classroom data notebooks. Mrs. Anderson shared her great ideas and gave me a better idea of what they should look like!

I LOVE this idea from the The Applicious Teacher! I feel a Silhouette project coming on...



 before and after door Bi fold Doors Turned Fancy French Doors

I love, love, LOVE this idea! I just built a house and haven't painted ANYTHING yet. I think this would be a great accent in the hall on my laundry closet doors!




 Updated Laundry Room on a budget at View Along the Way, washer and dryer, stenciled wall, turquoise room, painted floor, striped floor, how to paint a striped floor, how to stencil a wall, how to style a laundry room

Isn't this gorgeous? I wonder if there is enough time left in the summer to get something like this done? Hmm.


 Chicken Broccoli Casserole - hands down my most used Pinterest recipe. Easy and yummy. We use rotisserie chicken. 5/5 stars!

 Can you say NOM NOM?? There is nothing we southerners like better than a good ole casserole! I foresee this on my dinner menu in the near future!

Check out the original post here...

Beignets
I have never been to Nawlins, but I have always heard that beignets are to DIE for! I may not ever make this...but they sure do look de-li-cious! :)
Well..there you have it! That wasn't so bad! Thanks for reading!
xo Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment