Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WBT Super Leader Rules

Happy Wednesday! I love Wednesday's during the summer because that means I am done with my summer job for the week! I work summer care at my school, and as much as I love my littles, it wears. me. OUT!

Well, last night I posted about my first TPT product! I wanted to show you how I decided to display it in my room to give you a better idea of how it could be used. At the beginning of the year, I spend the first few weeks focusing on the class rules, words, and gestures used with WBT. I hope this is a great tool to refer to while teaching my students the rules. I am also working on a few other super hero themed products that I hope to post in the next few weeks!


So, what do you guys think about my first TPT product? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment