Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Here's to you, Teacher Bloggers! :)

Hmmm. Me? A teacher blogger? Oh boy!

This time last year I discovered the wonderful world of teacher blogging. Over that year, I have found myself thinking: how in the WORLD do those teachers do it? They run a classroom, have a family to take care of, create new TPT products weekly AND manage to have a fabulous blog at the same time!?! Sheesh. Man oh man am I a slacker!

One thing I know for sure: throughout the countless hours of reading and researching other teachers tricks and ideas through the blogging world, I have without a doubt became a better educator. It has inspired me to work harder and think bigger in my instruction of my little friends. That is the beauty of education.  We all have the opportunity to learn from each other whether it be in the classroom, another teacher's blog, or through our own exploration and experiences. So here is my hope that one day I will be able to inspire someone the way that y'all have inspired me.

So with all that said, I want to dedicate my first post of this little ditty to all of the teacher bloggers who have inspired me over the past year and who will continue in the future. I'm crossing my fingers that some of you might actually read this one day! I am by no means expecting to be a Cara Caroll, Babbling Abby, or Deanna Jump, just to name a few, but there's always a chance, right? :)

So goal number one for my little blogity blog: add a little cuteness....STAT!

Roxy



No comments:

Post a Comment