Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

Hey friends! Happy Friday! I am linking up again with Cara Carroll to share my favorite pins for the week! I have been a little MIA from the blog this week because it has been cray cray! Hope you enjoy reading my pins! :)

 

{1}

Its totally like someone read my mind!!  Lock Smocks = Genius! A way to keep your door locked for a lock down, but still let kids come in and out. I so need this.

This will be going on my list of things to sew! I am hoping to make several for my team as a beginning of the year present. We will see if that happens! 


{2}
Must Make for Meet the Teacher Night--Bursting with Happiness
I thought this was super cute to give my kiddos on the first day of school! 


{3}

 

Doesn't this look delish?? I think I may add this to my dinner menu for next week! 


{4}

5 Giant Cookie Recipes - perfect for sharing and ready in only 20 minutes! Sugar cookies, chocolate cookies, monster cookies, snickerdoodles, and peanut butter cookies.

What's better than a cookie...a GIANT cookie! 


{5}

  
Isn't this dress adorbes?? I am way obsessed with dresses and chevron right now...and I think I might need to add this to my dress collection! 


{6}

Adorable work outfit fashion, polka dot t-shirt and dress pant for ladies 

LOVE! This would be such a cute work outfit!


{7}

2 Initials Necklace - Personalized Necklace - Two Charms Discs Necklace - 14k gold filled Initial Necklace 

I love these necklaces! This would make such a cute bridesmaid's gift!


{8}

positivity

So true! 


{9}

I should send this to Nate hahaha. I’m always cranky when hungry. 

Yep! 

{10}


With the beginning of the year approaching I know we all will begin to feel that stress! I am going to try these techniques, instead of finishing off a pint of extreme moose tracks! ha!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous pins!


No comments:

Post a Comment